AJ BELL Women’s Tour Community Ride Out
Thank you for agreeing to take part in the Women’s Tour community ride-out on Saturday 9 October
Please read the information below to help you understand what will happen on the day.
Then please complete the form at the bottom of the page – as we require these details from you prior to the event.
A joining information pack will then be sent to you in advance of the event.
If you still have any concerns or queries, please contact us via email email@example.com
EVENT START/FINISH POINT
Check-in is at Haverhill Leisure Centre, Ehringshausen Way (Lordscroft Lane), Haverhill. CB9 0ER (Plaza area just outside)
We will depart in groups of 10 and ride to the start point on the High Street at 10:30 ready for 10:50 ride out.
Finish point is at the end of the High Street – junction with Duddery Road.
An enclosed, dedicated, spectator area for all riders will be located on the grass verge south side of Ehringshausen Way- junction with Duddery Road (pedestrian route).
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT
Check in time from 09:00 (Closing registration 10:00)
When you have finished riding the route please return your high visibility vest to the marshal(s) in the designated enclosed spectator area on Ehringshausen Way.
- We operate a ‘no helmet, no ride’ policy.
- A helmet is to be worn at all times during the event along with the high visibility jacket.
- This is a closed road event but all participants must be proficient in cycle safety.
- As a participant, you agree to take part entirely at your own risk and you are fully responsible for your actions whilst attending this event.
- The organising committee cannot be held responsible for any losses, damage or personal accidents incurred during this event.
- The organisers reserve the right to reschedule the event, due to extreme weather conditions.
- Please ensure you wear suitable clothing for the event, the time of year and the weather.
- Please ensure you bring suitable water supplies to stay suitably hydrated.
- Toilets located at the registration hub at Haverhill Leisure Centre.
A free bike parking facility will be available at Haverhill Leisure Centre (AstroTurf pitch), to allow participants to also spend some time in and around the town once you have completed your ride. If you wish to use this facility please ensure that you bring a suitable lock to secure your bicycle(s). This bike park facility closes at 15:00.
Pictures of the event will be taken by all parties involved for publicity purposes.
Please email us Charlie.Potter@acleisure.com if you do not wish to be in any photographs or inform us at the point of registration.