Swim Admissions Policy
Conditions of swimming entry
CHILD ADMISSION POLICY
To help you and your children whilst using our pools the following conditions of use apply:
- Children under 8 must be supervised at all times within the water and changing rooms by a parent or responsible adult (16+)
- A maximum of 2 children under 8 are permitted per parent or responsible adult (16+)
- The parent can be any age and only the ratio of supervision will be imposed.
- There is no minimum age for babies to be allowed into the pool, however it is strongly recommended that the baby has received their vaccinations prior to using the pool. This will generally be around three months of age.
- All babies must wear suitable aqua nappies that can be purchased at reception.
- Parents / guardians are to stay in the facility with all children under eight during swimming lessons
COMMIT TO GET FIT