Help us, help you stay safe and enjoy your swim
- All swimming sessions now need to be booked online. Please do not just turn up.
- Come ‘beach ready’ to minimise the amount of time in the changing rooms.
- Swim in the lane most suitable to your speed in relation to other swimmers at the time of your visit. You may be asked to move lanes if social distancing cannot be observed
- Do not leave towels and water bottles on poolside
- Please leave the pool promptly at the end of your session, spending as little time as possible in the changing rooms.
- Normal pool rules apply for under 8 supervision.
- Follow instructor guidance for cleaning equipment after use (Aqua Aerobics)
- Follow the lifeguard instructions and normal pool rules apply