School holiday activities
There’s so much we offer at our the centres during the holidays!
Here are just a few:
Energy Soft Play
Explore Outdoor Adventure Days
XHeight climbing wall
And special events!
Check out below to book
Mermaid & Merman course (Bury Leisure Centre)
Get ready to dive into a world of enchantment with our upcoming course this October half term! The course will run over 5 days, 23rd-27th October at 10.15 am for 45 minutes.
Anyone booking onto the course must be between 6-14 years old, be in Stage 4+ swimming AND are able to complete the following:
- Swim 25m on the front without touching the floor or sides of the pool
- Complete a 360 degree skull turn in a seated position (bring legs into a ball, keeping head out of the water and using sculling hands to move around in a circle)
- Competently swim at least 5m Dolphin Kick
- Fully submerge face under water
- Tread water for 30 seconds
A swim test will be completed on the first day to assess these skills.
Please speak with reception or call to book!
A perfect introduction to a healthy, more active lifestyle. Junior gym sessions are available at all of our centres for 11-15 year olds. Sessions are supervised by qualified members of staff to ensure that you’re able to use all of the equipment correctly, and safely. Staff are also on hand to offer up advice and reccomendations based on your goals.
Standard gym sessions are also bookable for 11-15 year olds, provided they are attending with a responsible adult (that is also booked in for a gym session).
Make your child’s next birthday the most memorable yet by hosting your party with us!
Let them climb, splash or bounce around with their friends in a safe and supervised area.
Leave the hassle, stress and mess to us, so you can enjoy your little ones special day and take lots of pics!
X-HEIGHT CLIMBING WALL
More fun than you can handle! 17 themed climbing towers and a giant staircase.
EXPLORE OUTDOOR ADVENTURE DAYS
Adventure Days for children include safe, structured, action-packed activities for a whole day!
IMPROVE YOUR WELLBEING AS A FAMILY, WITH AN ABBEYCROFT LEISURE FAMILY MEMBERSHIP
Get active in the new year with all the family!
2 adults + 2 juniors or 1 adult + 3 juniors
£99 per month with no commitment
- Gym (11+ years)
- Swimming Lessons
- Classes* (16+ years)
- Racket sports
- Abbeycroft @ Home classes
- Soft Play (under 10 years)
- XHeight Climbing Wall (4+ years)
- Roller Skating at Haverhill Leisure Centre
- 1x Explore Outdoor Adventure Day per child per month (8+ years)
- STEPs Support programme
- 8 days advance booking
- Multi centre access
Can be used across 7 Abbeycroft Leisure Centres.