- 6 large Maris Piper potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50g fresh thyme
- 100ml sunflower oil
- Pre heat the oven to 180c
- Peel the potatoes and then cut them into four
- Place the potatoes into a heavy-based saucepan, cover with water, add a pinch of salt and boil until they are soft and beginning to break up
- Drain the potatoes into a colander and allow to cool at room temperature.
- Pour the sunflower oil into a high sided roasting tray and heat in the oven for 5 minutes. Remove the tray and add the potatoes garlic and thyme, season well with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30-40 mins until golden brown, turning every 10 minutes.
33g carbs | 17 fat | 4g protein