NHS Health Checks
supported by Abbeycroft Leisure
An NHS Health Check is a free check-up of your overall health, and can tell you if you are at risk of certain health problems.
Am I eligible for an NHS Health Check?
You are eligible to book an NHS Health Check if you:
- Are aged 40-74
- Have not have received an NHS Health Check within the previous 5 years
- Are registered with a Suffolk GP
And do not have any of the following pre-existing conditions:
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD (Classified as stage 4, 5, or 5 within NIC CG182))
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Transient Ischaemic Attack
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia
- Heart Failure
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
Additional resources to help you become MORE ACTIVE
WE ARE ABBEYCROFT
Free pass – terms & conditions of use:
- 1 free pass per person redeemed in a 12 month period
- Pre-booking essential for gym, class or court hire which cannot be made more than 7 days in advance
- A pre-booked orientation appointment with a member of the team will be required at the start of your free pass gym session for your own safety
- Normal centre rules apply and you will be required to agree to our health commitment statement in
order to use – see here for details
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry or withdraw the offer at any time without notice
- Some activities may incur a member fee
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
You might also be interested in:
Active Living is our accredited ‘exercise on referral’ programme, for people living with long term health conditions.
An antenatal care programme, developed by midwives and health professional, to support women to make healthy choices in their pregnancy.