Free activity classes in Oakes Road park
BE PART OF YOUR COMMUNITY and feel healthier
A 31-week programme of FREE, Covid safe activity classes to support you to move more and feel great!
Activity classes on your doorstep for the Oakes Road Park community.
Join us and connect with your community.
Booking is required – see below.
Community Walks, Tuesday 09:30-11:00
Basic boot-camp, Wednesday 18:00-18:45
STARTING on 26 October
Wednesday Boot Camp sessions will now take place at; The New Bury Community Centre, St Olaves Ward, BSE, IP32 6RW
ACTIVITIES – basic bootcamp
An introduction to a basic bootcamp, including a mix of aerobic, strength training and speed elements within each class session and suitable to all levels of fitness.
This will provide a whole-body workout that builds strength and endurance. Our class is designed to be inclusive and have a fun social environment to do exercise in.
ACTIVITES – COMMUNITY walkS
Walking is one of the easiest ways to stay active.
The walk leaders are friendly and will support all walkers, encouraging you to go at your own pace and build up gradually.
It is an enjoyable activity and a great way to meet new people and socialise. Distance and low grade routes will be determined by the walk leader, according to ability of walkers and weather conditions.
Please note we cannot accept dog walkers.
At a glance
- Free to join (booking required)
- 2 x 1-hour classes a week
- 31 week programme
- Experienced, qualified coaches
- All abilities and levels of experience welcome
- Guaranteed fun
- Meet new people
- All activites are Covid safe
- Feel more energised
- Sleep better
- Improve your physical and mental health
HOW TO REGISTER & BOOK
1. Register below and choose ‘Non Member’ or ‘Inspire Card’ membership option (both are free of charge)
2. You’ll then be sent an email to set up an online booking account.
3. To book log in to your account using the below BOOK button or by using our App which is the easiest way to book.
We are grateful that this programme has been made possible with funding from Suffolk County Council and support from West Suffolk Council
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
FAMILY COOKING RESOURCES
Cooking together as a family is good fun, plus it helps children appreciate and understand the importance of healthy home-cooked food.
See our bespoke library of fantastic, nutritious and simple to make recipes and videos from local chef, James Carn.
A family favourite