XHEIGHT climbing walls
XHEIGHT is the ultimate indoor climbing experience made up of 17 themed climbing walls and an exhilarating giant staircase in Haverhill.
Suitable for all abilities, you do not need any prior climbing experience as our dedicated climbing team will be on hand to ‘show you the ropes’.
Under 16 years – £9.95
Adults – £13.50
Participants under the age of 8 years must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years to supervise. A parent or guardian over the age of 18 is required to sign a disclaimer on arrival for any climbers under the age of 18.
Participants need to arrive 15 minutes before the session is scheduled to start. Any participant arriving after the safety briefing has started will not be able to climb and will not be eligible for a refund.
Unfortunately we cannot accept cancellations or offer refunds on any bookings made. With this in mind, please take care when making your booking and ensure you have entered the correct date and time.
By participating in XHEIGHT, you agree to the rules & conditions below…
- You should be in good health to participate in physical activity and participate in accordance with these rules.
- It is the parents/guardians responsibility to ensure that their children adhere to these safety rules.
- Climbing is not recommended for guests that have neck or back problems, heart problems or have had recent surgery.
- If you are pregnant you should consider your physical condition and limitations before deciding to participate.
- Participants must be a minimum of 4 years old.
- Participants under the age of 8 years must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years to supervise.
- A parent or guardian over the age of 18 is required to sign a disclaimer on arrival for any climbers under the age of 18.
- Parents/Guardians remain responsible for their child’s welfare at all times.
- Climber maximum weight is 150 kgs / 23 Stone and minimum weight 10kgs 5.
- No heels, flip-flops, crocs, open-toe shoes, open back shoes, climbing shoes or espadrilles allowed.
- Ensure shoe laces are tied .
- No jewellery to be worn.
- Glasses must be secure.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- No chewing gum or food allowed in the climbing area.
You can book XHEIGHT at the following times, subject to availability. Booking slots include 30 minutes briefing and 1 hour of climbing.
10:00 | 11:15 | 12:30 | 14:15 | 15:30 | 16:45
Please check online for availability during school holidays as it differs from the above
Please note: we need 24 hours advance booking for ‘XHEIGHT’ sessions Monday-Friday. There is no option to book on the day for these sessions.
Paddy & Scott’s
Monday to Sunday: 09:30-18:00
90 minutes of adrenalin packed activity, including safety briefing. Suitable for ages 4+ and minimum weight 10kg.
Our 2-hour parties include:-
- 90 minutes activity | 30 minutes food time
- Party Host
- Party Food
- Unlimited Squash
- Birthday Cake celebration (cake not included)
- Exclusive Party Area
- Return voucher for the birthday child
Cost. £17.00 per child (minimum number of children 10)
Extra’s available on request (additional charge applies)
- Party Bags
- Adult food platters
- Hot meals for all party guests
Call the centre to book on 01440 702548