XHEIGHT climbing walls
XHEIGHT is the ultimate indoor climbing experience in Haverhill.
17 themed climbing walls and an exhilarating giant staircase.
Suitable for the whole family (4 years+) – XHEIGHT provides an exciting introduction to climbing as well as a healthy workout.
Suitable for all abilities, you do not need any prior climbing experience as our dedicated climbing team will be on hand to ‘show you the ropes’.
Under 16 years – £9.95
Adults – £13.50
Opening Times for September
Saturday 19 & 26 September
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in XHEIGHT, you agree to the rules & conditions below.
Please note we require 24 hours advance booking for ‘XHEIGHT’ sessions Monday-Friday. There is no option to book on the day for these sessions.
Participants under the age of 8 years must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years to supervise. A parent or guardian over the age of 18 is required to sign a disclaimer on arrival for any climbers under the age of 18.
Participants need to arrive 15 minutes before the session is scheduled to start. Any participant arriving after the safety briefing has started will not be able to climb and will not be eligible for a refund.
Rules for taking part:-
- You should be in good health to participate in physical activity and participate in accordance with these rules.
- It is the parents/guardians responsibility to ensure that their children adhere to these safety rules.
- Climbing is not recommended for guests that have neck or back problems, heart problems or have had recent surgery.
- If you are pregnant you should consider your physical condition and limitations before deciding to participate.
- Participants must be a minimum of 4 years old.
- A parent or guardian over the age of 18 is required to sign a disclaimer on arrival for any climbers under the age of 18.
- Parents/Guardians remain responsible for their child’s welfare at all times.
- Climber maximum weight is 150kg/23st and minimum weight 10kg.
- No heels, flip-flops, crocs, open-toe shoes, open-back shoes, climbing shoes or espadrilles allowed.
- Ensure shoelaces are tied.
- No jewellery to be worn.
- Glasses must be secure.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- No chewing gum or food allowed in the climbing area.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept cancellations or offer refunds on any bookings made. With this in mind, please take care when making your booking and ensure you have entered the correct date and time.