XHEIGHT Parties at Haverhill Leisure Centre
90 minutes of adrenaline packed activity, including safety briefing.
Suitable for ages 4+ and minimum weight 10kg.
Our 90 minute parties include:-
- 60 minutes activity | 30 minutes party tea time
- Party Host
- Party Food (Filled Roll, fruit, crisps, cheese piece, choc treat & unlimited squash)
- Birthday Cake celebration (cake not included)
- Exclusive Party Area
Cost £272 (Maximum 16 children)
Days: Available on weekends only
Extras available on request (additional charge applies)
- Adult food platters
- Hot meals for all party guests
Parties: terms & conditions - read more
This agreement is made between Abbeycroft Leisure and you (The Hirer)
1.1 The conditions of hire are set out below and must be adhered to for the duration of your booking.
1.2 At all times children are the responsibilities of the supervising adult/hirer, from drop off to collection.
1.3 A minimum of two parents is required per party of fifteen children or less. Additional parents are required to each group of eight thereafter. For Pool Parties please see Pool supervision Policy below.
1.4 It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure all children are suitably dressed and ensure rules of play are adhered to by the party/group at all times while on Abbeycroft Leisure property.
1.5 Maximum numbers of admission will be confirmed on booking. Under no circumstances must the hirer allow the maximum number of admissions to exceed this.
1.6 Abbeycroft Leisure does not provide services of supervision to children using the centre unless noted as a supervised session.
1.7 Abbeycroft Leisure staff members are present to ensure the correct use of the play equipment, access first aid facilities and to implement the centre rules.
1.8 Please notify changes in group size for any party booking online before your party booking. Should you bring fewer children on the day than you have booked for we reserve the right to charge the full amount for the absent children.
1.9 Full payment must be made at time of booking.
Swimming Pool Supervision Policy
Children under 8 must be supervised at all times within the water and changing rooms by a parent or responsible adult (16+)
A maximum of 2 children under 8 are permitted per parent or responsible adult (16+)
The parent can be any age and only the ratio of supervision will be imposed.
In the main pool, 1 adult to supervise every child under 3 and 1 adult to supervise 2 children aged 4- 7 years.
In the teaching and leisure pool, 1 adult must supervise 2 children under 8 years
Soft Play Rules of Play
Mums and Dads, it is your responsibility to ensure your children have a truly great time. Please ensure that you explain the rules of play that will keep your child and others safe and happy.
• Children under 8 will not be admitted without a parent or adult over the age of 16 years.
• The Toddler frames are for children under 4 years. Those over this age will be asked to play in the main frame.
• Please remove shoes before entering the frame. Socks MUST be worn at all times.
• Children should have their arms and legs covered to prevent friction burns.
• Clothes with ropes, toggles and ties should not be worn in the play area.
• No sharp or hard objects may be taken into the play area.
• No badges or jewellery should be worn in the play area.
• All children will be required to follow Abbeycroft Leisure’s Behaviour and Code Of Conduct – download it here.
• Only one person at a time should use the slides (per lane or single slide).
• Do not play in front of slide exits.
• It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or system structure.
• Objects and missiles must not be thrown at each other.
• Unacceptable and disruptive behaviour will be challenged.
• Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties will be asked to leave.
• Use of foul and abusive language will not be tolerated. Guilty parties will be asked to leave.
• In case of a problem please contact a member of staff.
Mums & Dads
• Adults are allowed on the play frame to supervise and monitor their children only.
• Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
• Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
• Abbeycorft Leisure operate a family friendly photography policy. Please ask reception for further details or visit www.acleisure.com
• We ask that you help us keep your children safe by knowing where they are at all times. For more information on safeguarding or to report a concern please contact the Manager On Duty.
Food & Drink
• No food or drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
• No glass should be taken into the play area.
• Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the centre unless prior agreement has been met.
• Please refer to our Food & Drink Policy for baby food & bottle warming
2.1 Only food and beverages purchased at the centre may be consumed on the premises unless prior agreement of a food surcharge is met
2.2 The hirer is not permitted to arrange for or permit, the sale or consumption of alcohol on the premises of the Centre.
2.3 Party food provided by Abbeycroft Leisure will be in a suitable designated area that may change depending on your booking.
2.4 The time of your booking may be varied by 30-minutes, this will be notified 14 days prior to your booking.
3 Health and Safety
3.1 Smoking is strictly prohibited within the building or grounds at all times.
3.2 The company does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged possessions.
3.3 All children & adults participate at their own risk.
3.4 The company does not accept liability for loss or injury of whatever nature, caused through misuses of the equipment or lack of parental supervision or failure to comply with the Centre Rules.
4.1 Threatening or intimidating behaviour towards any of our staff or other customers will not be tolerated, and
will be reported to the police.
4.2 Anyone deemed to be under the influence of intoxicating beverages or illegal substances will be refused entry to the centre & may be reported to the police/local services.
4.3 The company reserves all rights to admission/refusal of admission.
4.4 Should the hirer cause any damage to the centre the Company shall demand the reasonable amount incurred by the Company in repairing or replacing as appropriate along with a 10% administration charge for the repair or replacement.
4.5 It is the supervising adults responsibility to ensure that the Company Rules of Play, Behaviour and Code of Conduct Policy is adhered by all children in their care.
5 General Arrangements
5.1 The company reserves the right to alter times, attractions and prices without prior notification.
5.2 Parties must arrive on/5-minutes before the start of their booking. Extra time cannot be added to the end of a party due to late arrival; late arrivals may miss their party in which case no refund will be offered.
5.3 We ask that you ensure parents arrive on time to collect their children at the end of a party. The hirer is responsible for ensuring that all children in their party are collected before leaving.
5.4 Abbeycroft Leisure does not take any responsibility for any personal belongings including presents left in the centre.
5.5 The Soft Play area or swimming is still open to other members of the public during your party, except in the case of Private hire where you have exclusive use.
5.6 Terms and conditions are subject to change. Please check before participating.
6 Refunds and Cancellations
6.1 Please note that for any bookings you will be charged the full balance of the part
6.2 Should you need to cancel the booking then you will lose:
25% of your payment if more than 30 days notice
50% of your payment if between14 days to 30 days notice
75% of your payment if between 7 – 14 days notice
100% of your payment if within 7 days notice of your party
We will move your party with at least 7 days notice but this will incur a admin fee of 10% of the party cost
6.3 Should you need to move you’re booking then it is at the sole discretion of the management as to whether they will allow this. In the event that this is not possible then you will have deemed to have cancelled the booking and will lose your deposit.
6.4 The company can be contacted at:
Trading Address: Haverhill Leisure Centre, Lordscroft Lane, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 0ER
Telephone: 01284 757473
7.1 Abbeycroft Leisure will not be liable (other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from the Seller’s negligence) for loss, injury or damage caused by third parties provided by the Seller where such loss, injury or damage arises from the act of omission of the third party.
7.2 Abbeycroft Leisure liability to the Hirer (other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from the Seller’s negligence) for any loss or damage of any nature: (a) arising from any breach of the Conditions; or (b) any negligence, breach of statutory or other duty on the part of Abbeycroft Leisure Centre; or (c) in any other way out of or in connection with the non-performance of or purported non-performance of, or failure to perform the Services in accordance with the Conditions will be limited to no more than the total cost of the booking.
7.3 The Contract is between Abbeycroft Leisure and the Hirer as principals and may not be assigned by theHirer without the express written consent of the Seller.
7.4 Abbeycroft Leisure is in default of any of its obligations hereunder, it shall not be liable where such default is due to any act of God, war, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, tempest, snow, mechanical breakdown or any other event beyond the reasonable control of the Seller. In such circumstances, the Seller shall give notice to the Hirer where possible and be entitled to retain the initial deposits and be released from performance of its obligations hereunder to the extent the event of supervening impossibility prevents or restricts the Seller’s performance.
8 Data Protection Policy
8.1 Abbeycroft Leisure respects your privacy and is committed to operating in a way that complies fully with the provisions of current Data Protection Regulations such as the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The personal information supplied in the Membership Agreement is processed for the purposes of the contract held with you.
8.3 The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
8.4 You can make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Officer by contacting them on Tel. 0303 123 1113