- 300g turkey breast
- 2 packs of microwave rice
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium-sized broccoli
- 250g pak choi
- 250g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 50ml clear honey
- Slice the turkey breasts into strips.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper. Scramble the eggs in a pan on a high heat with 1 tsp oil, folding regularly. Leave the eggs to one side in a dish and return the pan to the heat.
- Fry the turkey breast in the pan with 1 tsp oil until golden. Add the honey and soya sauce to create a glaze over the turkey.
- Microwave the rice according to the packet instructions.
- Chop the broccoli and pak choi into small pieces, add to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add the rice and scrambled egg to the pan, stirring over the heat for 1-2 minutes.
41g carbs | 4.5 fat | 25g protein