- 4 eggs
- 250g new potatoes
- 1 medium-sized white onion
- 200g spinach
- 100g chorizo
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 pot of passata or 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 250g plain yoghurt
- 250g self-raising flour
- Preheat the oven to 170°c/340°F/Gas mark 3
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic and dice the chorizo, fry in a pan on a medium heat with 1 tsp oil.
- Slice the new potatoes, add to the pan with the paprika and stir gently on a low heat until the potatoes start to colour.
- Add the passata or chopped tomatoes to the pan
and stir with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Simmer on a very low heat for 20-25 minutes, until the potatoes are cooked throughout.
- Meanwhile, mix the self-raising flour and plain yoghurt in a bowl with 1⁄2 tsp of salt. The mixture should be firm like a dough, add more flour if needed to create this texture.
- Quarter the dough, roll out each piece on a flour-dusted surface until 1⁄2 cm thick. Flour your rolling pin as well to prevent the dough from sticking.
• Fold the spinach through the passata and potatoes as they continue to simmer. Transfer this all to an ovenproof dish if needed.
- Crack 4 eggs into the dish or pan, evenly spread out so you can portion easily. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, place a pan on high heat with 1⁄2 tsp oil. Add the flatbreads to the pan, turning once they have bubbled and coloured evenly.
31g carbs | 16 fat | 17g protein