- 6 sausages
- 3 medium parsnips
- 1 eating apple
- 1 sliced onion
- 1⁄2 a red cabbage
- Couple of sprigs of rosemary finely chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp honey (optional) or sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- On the stove, heat 2 tbsp of oil in a large ovenproof dish on a medium heat.
- Cut the cabbage into 6 chunks and add to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until browning on all sides.
- Add onion slices and cook for 3-5 minutes until the onion begins to brown
- Cut the apple into four chunks and add to the pan with the honey.
- Peel the parsnip into long thin strips, leaving the skin on and add to the pan.
- Remove the pan from the stove, stir ingredients and top with the sausages, evenly spaced.
- Sprinkle chopped rosemary and a dash of oil over the top, and bake for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
24g carbs | 17g fat | 20g protein