- 4 pork chops
- 2 tins of white beans
- 500g spinach
- 100g chorizo
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium-sized white onion
- 300ml double cream
- 1⁄2 chicken stock cube
- Dice the chorizo and fry on medium-high heat until the fat begins to render.
- Peel and finely slice the garlic and onion. Add to the pan on a lower heat with a pinch of salt, cooking until softened.
- Add 250ml of water to the pan with the chicken stock and double cream, stirring well and bring to the boil, continuing to cook until the liquid is reduced by 1⁄2.
- Drain the tinned beans and stir into the pan, cooking for a further 2-3 minutes. Leave to one side.
- Season the pork chops with a pinch of salt and pepper. Fry in a separate pan with 1 tsp oil until golden on both sides and cooked throughout, approx. 4 minutes each side.
- Place the white bean mixture back on the heat and bring to a simmer, folding through the spinach leaves.
- Check for final seasoning to taste and serve with the pork chops.
65g carbs | 10 fat | 47g protein