- 500g lean beef mince
- 4 medium-sized white potatoes
- 1⁄2 red cabbage
- 1 medium-sized carrot
- 4 brioche burger buns
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Mixed salad bag
- Preheat the oven to 180°c/350°F/gas 4.
- Season the mince with 1⁄2 tsp salt and 2 turns of cracked black pepper, mix well.
- Split the seasoned mince into 4 even portions and, with wet hands, shape into balls before pressing down to form the shape of your burger. Place the burgers into the fridge to firm up for 20 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half and then into wedge shapes, 8-10 per potato.
- In a bowl, season the wedges with a sprinkle of salt and pepper, followed by 3 tbsp. of oil.
- Evenly place the wedges on a tray and bake in
the oven for 15 minutes before removing them and shaking them up. Bake for a further 10-15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, grate the carrot and finely chop the red cabbage and add to a bowl with the mayonnaise with a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well and place in the fridge until required.
- Rub 1 tsp of oil on each burger and fry on a high heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- Build your burger with the bun and salad, serving with the wedges and coleslaw.
63g carbs | 19 fat | 37g protein