- 150ml double cream
- 4 meringue nests
- 60g caster sugar
- A handful of fresh berries
- 150g frozen berries
- Place the frozen berries in a microwavable tub, add half of the sugar and microwave on a high heat for 40 seconds. Stir well and leave in the fridge to cool for 20 minutes.
- Whip the cream with the rest of the sugar.
- Smash the meringue and add to the whipped cream, fold through the chilled berries.
- Portion the Eton mess into large glasses and top with fresh berries
33g carbs | 18g fat | 2g protein