- 500g pork fillet
- 4 medium-sized white potatoes
- 1 pack pre-rolled fresh puff pastry
- 250g spinach
- 250g tenderstem broccoli
- 1 egg yolk
- 100ml olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°c/350°F/gas 4.
- Peel and roughly chop the potatoes, boil in a pan with a pinch of salt until cooked throughout.
- Season the pork fillet with a pinch of salt and pepper, fry in a pan on a high heat with 1 tsp oil until evenly golden on each side.
- Roll out the puff pastry and layer with spinach.
- Place the pork fillet on the spinach and roll up with just one layer ensuring there is 2cm of pastry each end to fold under. Seal the pastry all over with egg yolk.
- Bake the pork wellington in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain the cooked potatoes and mash well before adding the olive oil with a pinch of salt and pepper. Leave to one side once prepared.
- Cook the broccoli in boiled water with a pinch of salt for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pork wellington and rest on the side for 5 minutes.
- Slice the wellington into portions and serve with the mash and broccoli.
45g carbs | 13g fat | 30g protein