experience the great outdoors
Explore Outdoor is our mobile outdoor education programme delivering safe, exciting, and educational sessions as well as adventure days during school holidays.
Our experienced outdoor instructors pride themselves on our flexibility to create a bespoke programme, session or fun day.
Feel free to call or email us for general enquiries about any of the activities available.
Phone: 07983 918318
SCHOOL HOLIDAY ADVENTURE DAYS
Our programme will be back soon and details will be available here and on social media, as soon as we’ve worked out when and where.
Thanks to everyone who came and took part in 2020!
Have you seen our delicious recipes and videos below for the whole family to enjoy?
FAMILY PARK COOKING AT CHRISTMAS
Monday 21-Wednesday 23 December
Limited free places are available in Brandon, Bury, Haverhill and Mildenhall, for families in receipt of free school meals.
ADJUSTMENTS WE’VE MADE TO BE COVID-19 SAFE
1. All Explore Outdoor programmes will take place outside to reduce the likelihood of transmission.
2. Toilet facilities at each venue will be cleaned at multiple intervals throughout the day.
3. All children who attend Explore Outdoor Adventure Days/Family Park Cooking, are expected to socially distance following government guidance.
4. Explore Outdoor instructors will provide hand sanitisers, and regular handwashing is expected throughout the day.
5. Explore Outdoor Instructors and staff will wear appropriate PPE to administer any first aid.
6. All equipment will be sanitised after use.
7. Children/families who are self-isolating following the government guidelines will NOT be able to attend Explore Outdoor sessions.
8. We recommend parents should reduce the number of different holiday activity providers their child visits.
9. On arrival, parents and children should remain in their vehicle. An Explore Outdoor instructor will meet you and sign you in. (ADVENTURE DAYS ONLY)
10. Please avoid group gatherings in the car parks.
FAMILY COOKING WITH JAMES CARN
Make mealtimes – family times!
Simple recipe ideas with top, local chef, James Carn.
Fresh food and great ideas to get the whole family involved in preparing meals.
Follow James’s video and get the full range of menus.
OTHER EXPLORE OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
Some of our activities are unavailable at this time, but we hope to have them up and running again soon, following government guidelines.
SCHOOL HOLIDAY ADVENTURE DAYS
Our outdoor adventure days are jam-packed with safe, fun activity and kids coming back for more.
Forest School instructors will run relaxed and fun activities for children aged 8 – 13 years old.
Time: 10:00-16:00 all sessions
Age: Children must be 8 years+
Our parties don’t disappoint
Uniquely designed parties for children and adults that don’t disappoint.
Everything from archery to wall climbing, mountain biking to fire lighting and loads more.
Choose from a full day, half day or 2 hour party, or we can even do overnight stays.
Come to us or we can come to you or we’ll find you a really unique venue in one of Suffolk’s beautiful country parks.
Climbing Wall Hire
Reach new heights with our mobile climbing wall.
A popular favourite for parties, team building, events, fund-raisers, climbing courses and just about any other occasion.
We bring the adventure to you…all 24 feet of it and it will take 4 climbers at once.
Our qualified staff ensure complete safety of all climbers. It’s textured to feel like real rock and the routes are changed regularly. It uses a hydraulic autobelay system providing support to all climbers, whatever your shape or size.
Safety harnesses, matting and barriers are all supplied and we can travel anywhere in the UK.
We provide a wide range of activities to suit almost every school, including:-
- After School Clubs
- PE Lessons
- Multi-Activity Days
- Summer School Activities
- Enrichment Programmes
- Forest School sessions
Teachers praise us on our flexibility and our ability to provide a broad range of activities without pupils having to leave the school grounds.
All our activities follow lesson plans designed specifically for the group by teachers and will achieve outcomes. These are linked to subjects at KS2, KS3 and KS4.
Download our Schools Brochure
Inspirational activities for today’s children, which we can bring to you or provide at an alternative venue.
- Team challenges/games
- Climbing Wall
- Mountain Biking
- Catapult Building
- Fire Lighting
- Shelter Building
- Camp Cooking
- Pond Dipping/Bug Hunt
- Flag Painting
- Bottle Rockets
- Dodge Ball
- Photo Scavenger Hunt
- It’s a Knock Out
- Forest School
Corporate Team Building
Bespoke business and corporate team building events to make your business stronger and more dynamic.
Can be delivered at your premises, or one of our centres or an alternative location.
Whether you are looking for a fun and rewarding day out, a challenging and action packed team building event, or a rigorous interview selection process…we can create a bespoke programme.
Food/refreshments and prize awards available too on request.