CORONAVIRUS LATEST UPDATES
We still hold a responsibility to our communities to operate in a way that limits the opportunities for the virus to spread so we won’t be relaxing all our protocols. We acknowledge our customers and staff will have different views on the relaxing of rules, so we will try a to strike a balance to ensure that everyone feels comfortable using our facilities and services.
These protocols will continue to be reviewed inline with Government guidelines.
Pre-booking for all activities will remain – however, we will be allowing you to book on entry to give you more flexibility. Please remember to cancel your booking up to 4 hours in advance if you cannot make it. Gym bookings – you can turn up anytime during a session and continue to stay into the next session if space is available.
Initially our existing face mask policy will remain in place.
Changing rooms and showers will open before and after swimming activities.
ARRIVE ACTIVITY READY
We are encouraging people to come activity ready and only arrive 5 minutes before the session starts.
External queues for swimming, which is generally our largest/most popular activity, will remain initially and particularly over the summer period.
Flumes, pool inflatable and floats will be available during our fun sessions at the relevant swimming pools.
ONE WAY SYSTEM
We will be removing the one way systems but please respect other people’s space.
We will maintain our current ventilation requirements and hand sanitising stations.
We urge our customers to get vaccinated as this protects everyone and is a key element of the government’s strategy to control the virus.
Most importantly, please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are feeling unwell with symptoms or have tested positive for Covid.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
ABOUT YOUR VISIT
Help us, help you, stay safe!
We are required by law to ensure that all users are registered for use at our centres. This will allow for tracking and tracing to be completed if our centres are exposed to an enhanced risk of Covid-19.
YOU MUST PRE-BOOK YOUR VISIT – PLEASE DO NOT JUST TURN UP!
IF YOU HAVE USED OUR ONLINE BOOKING BEFORE THEN YOU’RE ALL SET AND READY TO GO BUT IF YOU’VE NEVER BOOKED ANYTHING ONLINE WITH US – YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER AND/OR LINK YOUR MEMBERSHIP – USE THE BUTTON BELOW TO DO THIS.
- Members and pay-as-you-go users will be encourgaed to book in advance of arrival at centres. We have created an easy to use online booking system for all our facilities and services.
- All pay-as-you-go activity users will need to register to use the centre and create an online booking account to pre-book Register here now.
- Bring a full water bottle & your own yoga mat if you wish but please do not bring a sweat towel; we have a disposable towel for you to use.
- You are encouraged to wear a mask/face covering whilst walking around the centre, although this isn’t mandatory – but you do not need to wear one when you are exercising.
- We are now a cashless centre; to maintain a contactless service, we will ask customers to self-scan their membership cards or card held in-app on the scanners.
We’ve worked hard to try and keep the swimming lesson programme the same, however, in order to keep everyone safe, we have had to make some changes in line with the guidance from Swim England and our own operating procedures.
- Only one adult should accompany a child under 8 years to the swimming lesson. We ask that you don’t spectate if your child is aged over 8, to limit the number of customers in the centre.
- Swimmers should come to the pool ‘beach ready’ with swimwear worn under clothing.
- Teachers will not be able to help with hats and goggles so please ensure your child has these items on ready to start the lesson.
- Arrive through the spectator area onto poolside no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your class starting.
- All swimming teachers will deliver their lessons from the poolside. Additional buoyancy aids will be used to ensure your child’s safety.
- ALL lessons are now 25 minutes, this includes stages 6-10 (previously 45mins). Please make appropriate arrangements for collecting your children at the correct time.
ENHANCED CLEANING STANDARDS (COVID-19) STANDARD
The safety of our community has always been our top priority, and we’re even more focused on it now. We’ve made changes to how we operate and all are designed to keep our customers and staff safe.
Here are all the changes you can expect:
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance to all centre and throughout the centre for your use.
- More frequent cleaning – Staff will use a disinfectant proven to kill viruses like COVID-19 in all high touch surfaces.
- Please clean your own equipment before and after use in the gym and studio areas.
- The studio floors will be cleaned regularly throughout the day. Disinfecting high-touch surfaces.
- Specialist Equipment – After every group cycling class, every bike in the studio will be thoroughly cleaned.
- After every group exercise class, all of the equipment used will be cleaned.
- Stay alert – If you see something that you are not entirely satisfied with or have a concern around cleaning standards, please let us know. We are all trying to get used to the new normal.
There will no longer be a one-way system as the 1-metre social distancing rule is relaxed. However, please respect other people’s space.
Hand sanitiser stations are positioned throughout the centres during your visit
Our receptions and cafes will have perspex screens, our staff may be wearing non-medical PPE masks provided for yours and their peace of mind.
We will only accept contactless payments for food, drink and shop stock as all other bookings MUST be made online.
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the centre and follow government advice
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the centre and follow government advice.
- If you feel unwell or have any concerns about coming to the centre, please stay home and stay safe
- Only bring essential items with you to the centre & avoid large sports bags.
- Please remember to bring a £1 coin for your locker, regular cleaning will take place of all lockers.
- Face coverings for customers are encourgaed but not mandatory as you move around the centre.
- Please don’t take or leave personal belongings in activity areas such as the studio or gym. You will be asked to remove them.
- Bring a full water bottle to stay well hydrated. Regular cleaning will take place of water fountains.
- Do not use equipment that is marked for cleaning you are putting both yourself and others at risk.
- Be kind to each other and our staff, we are all doing our best to transition to a normal way of operating.