CORONAVIRUS LATEST UPDATES
We still hold a responsibility to our communities to operate in a way that limits the opportunities for the virus to spread so we won’t be relaxing all our protocols. We acknowledge our customers and staff will have different views on the relaxing of rules, so we will try a to strike a balance to ensure that everyone feels comfortable using our facilities and services.
These protocols will continue to be reviewed inline with Government guidelines.
Pre-booking for all activities will remain – however, we will be allowing you to book on entry to give you more flexibility. Please remember to cancel your booking up to 4 hours in advance if you cannot make it. Gym bookings – you can turn up anytime during a session and continue to stay into the next session if space is available.
Initially our existing face mask policy will remain in place.
Changing rooms and showers will open before and after swimming activities.
ARRIVE ACTIVITY READY
We are encouraging people to come activity ready and only arrive 5 minutes before the session starts.
External queues for swimming, which is generally our largest/most popular activity, will remain initially and particularly over the summer period.
Flumes, pool inflatable and floats will be available during our fun sessions at the relevant swimming pools.
ONE WAY SYSTEM
We will be removing the one way systems but please respect other people’s space.
We will maintain our current ventilation requirements and hand sanitising stations.
We urge our customers to get vaccinated as this protects everyone and is a key element of the government’s strategy to control the virus.
Most importantly, please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are feeling unwell with symptoms or have tested positive for Covid.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
ABOUT YOUR VISIT
Help us to help you! Have a great visit at our centres
PRE-BOOKING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BEFORE YOUR VISIT – THIS WILL SPEED UP ENTRY AND ENSURE YOU ARE ALLOCATED A SPACE IN THE SESSION YOU REQUIRE.
IF YOU HAVE USED OUR ONLINE BOOKING BEFORE THEN YOU’RE ALL SET AND READY TO GO BUT IF YOU’VE NEVER BOOKED ANYTHING ONLINE WITH US – YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER AND/OR LINK YOUR MEMBERSHIP – USE THE BUTTON BELOW TO DO THIS.
- Members and pay-as-you-go users will be encouraged to book in advance of arrival at centres. We have created an easy to use online booking system for all our facilities and services.
- All pay-as-you-go activity users will need to register to use the centre and create an online booking account to pre-book Register here now.
- You are encouraged to bring a water bottle to keep well hydrated during your workout
- You are welcome to bring your own yoga mat if you wish to do so
- Although the wearing of face coverings is no longer mandatory, we are asking our staff and our customers to wear then when moving around the centre. This will ensure we keep you and your keep us safe.
- We encourage you to go cashless when visting our centres; to maintain a contactless service, we will ask customers to self-scan their membership cards or card held in-app on the scanners.
ENHANCED CLEANING STANDARDS (COVID-19) STANDARD
The safety of our community has always been our top priority, how we operate is designed to keep our customers and staff safe.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance to all centre and throughout the centre for your use.
- Please clean your own equipment before and after use in the gym and studio areas.
- The studio floors will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Specialist Equipment – After every group cycling class, every bike in the studio will be thoroughly cleaned.
- After every group exercise class, all of the equipment used will be cleaned.
- If you see something that you are not entirely satisfied with or have a concern around cleaning standards, please let us know. We are all trying to get used to the new normal.
- If you feel unwell or have tested positive for COVID-19 please do not come to the centre.
- Only bring essential items with you to the centre
- Please remember to bring a £1 coin or padlock for your locker, regular cleaning will take place of all lockers.
- We are asking our staff to continue to wear face coverings and customers are encouraged to do the same as you move around our centres
- Do not take or leave personal belongings in activity areas such as the studio or gym. You will be asked to remove them.
- Please clean your own equipment before and after use in the gym.