- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 100k greek yoghurt
- 150g caster sugar
- 1 orange
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- In a large bowl add mascarpone cheese, greek yoghurt, and caster sugar, combining well using a whisk.
- Add the eggs and orange zest, whisking again to form a thick batter.
- Line a medium-sized cake tin or saucepan with greaseproof paper, leaving at least 1-inch excess out of the top to keep the cheesecake from overflowing when it rises.
- Pour the cheesecake mix into the cake tin filling it 3⁄4 of the way to the top, it will double in size so make sure there is enough room in the pan for this.
- Bake for 30-35min until the top is a dark brown colour.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least one hour before cutting and serving.
37g carbs | 9 fat | 10g protein