Abbeycroft Leisure App
REGISTER & LINK TO ONLINE BOOKING
YOU NOW NEED TO PRE-BOOK EVERY VISIT TO OUR FACILITIES INCLUDING THE GYM, CLASSES, SWIMMING OR A COURT.
1. If you’re a member and you’ve used online booking in the past – do nothing, you’re ready to go!
2. If you’re a member, such as swimming or a gym member, and you’ve never used online booking then you will need to link your membership to online booking.
3. If you pay-as-you-go, then you will need to register on our system for a ‘Booking Only’ membership and link it to online booking.
THE EASIEST WAY TO DO THIS, IS TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP FROM THE LINKS BELOW.
-EITHER SIGN UP AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
-OR LOG-IN WITH YOUR EXISTING MEMBER ID
IT’S ALL FREE.
STEP ONE – GET STARTED
You now have access to everything you need about your leisure centre.
- View timetables
- Book activities
- Track your workouts
- Sync your wearables & take part in challenges
To book a session tap the ‘Book’ tile where you will be taken to our online booking service.
You will need to be registered to use the centre which is a separate registration to signing up to the app (where and how do they sign up – is this not via the App?)
STEP TWO – Use Online Booking
If you are a paying member & have used online booking before but have forgotten your password, just go into the app, press the BOOK tile and then click forgotten password and you will be emailed a reset link.
Registered but not used online booking before?
You need to link your account to activate with the online booking service.
Switch to the full website to register and link to activate online booking.
STEP 3 – Registering to use the centre
If you’re not registered as a user with us, you will need to register as either a prepaid member or pay as you go customer.
You can choose from Non-Member pay as you go which is FREE or Join our Inspire Loyalty Card Scheme which discounts many of our activities by £1 each time you visit.
Joining the Inspire Loyalty card scheme is £4 for Adults & £2 for concessions which we re-invested into our Inspire Programmes. So by joining our Inspire scheme you are supporting your community too as well as getting a discount on some of our activities.
1. First, you need to register as a user here
2. You will then automatically receive a verification email to confirm your registration.
3. When confirming your registration, you will need to enter your password only (as your email address will already be in place).
4. Once this has been done you can then Activate online booking here as a non-member.
5. Once you have done this you will automatically receive a verification email to confirm your registration.
Please note that you only need to enter your password when clicking on the verification link, as your email address will already be in place.
Once this has been done you can then ‘Connect to your existing membership’.
STEP 4 – pre-paid members
Are you a pre-paid member who has already registered online but is being charged when booking activities?
Sounds as though you do not have your membership connected to your online booking account.
This is easy to resolve.
Simply follow the below instructions.
1. Using the Abbeycroft App – log in and press Book A Class
2. Now ‘Switch to Full website’
3. Select ‘Register and Link’ and follow instructions
There’s so many great features and rewards:
- Find and book classes
- Cancel a class booking
- Earn rewards and discounts
- Log-into your Swim Academy account
- Join fitness challenges
- Refer friends
- Unlock deals within the leisure centres
- View workout history
- Record workouts
- Connect your favourite activity apps and devices like Strava or My Fitness
- Set and track goals
- Push notifications
- Follow the activity feed of friends
- Comment and support others
- View social media feeds
- Add a Profile
- Access to Coach Ai