Using our Abbeycroft App is the easiest way to access all your activities and to book
Our Magic Link is now available for IOS users to be able to use with casting devices such as Chromecast to play Abbeycroft@Home classes on your larger screens, with this feature available to Android users coming very soon.
Press play or live stream in the Abbeycroft@Home tiles and select ‘casting’ icon and select how you wish to cast from the options.
If you do not have automatic updates switched on, please do this in your device settings.
PRE-BOOKING ALL ACTIVITIES
PLEASE NOTE: You can pre-book activities to guarantee your place for the gym, classes, swimming, soft play, x-height, or a court. You can also just turn up as long as we have space – you can check spaces left on our app.
- If you’re a member and you’ve used online booking in the past – do nothing, you’re ready to go – download our APP and get booking!
- If you’re a member, such as swimming or a gym member, and you’ve never used online booking then you will need to link your membership to online booking.
- If you pay-as-you-go, then you will need to register for a ‘Booking Only’ membership and link it to online booking.
- Please follow the instructions below to register online and connect your membership to online services.
- You can also manage bookings using our App.
What Operating Systems are supported:
To find out the version of iOS required for you app, check in the app store listing – in the sidebar, you’ll see the version of iOS required:
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, and iPad. Mac requires macOS 11.0.
To find out the version of Android that your app supports, first place to check is on the Google Play listing. Find your app and scroll down to the details – there you’ll see the version required:
- Compatibility: Requires 7.1 and up
Registering online to use the centre
If you’re not registered as a user with us, you will need to register as either a monthly/annual member or pay-as-you-go customer.
You can choose from Non-Member pay-as-you go which is FREE or even better, join our Inspire Loyalty Card Scheme and receive discounts off many of our activities by £1 each time you visit.
Joining the Inspire Loyalty card scheme is £4 for adults & £2 for concessions which we re-invest into our Inspire Programmes. So by joining our Inspire scheme you are supporting your community as well as getting a discount on some of our activities.
1. First, you need to register as a user here
2. You will then automatically receive a verification email to confirm your registration.
3. When confirming your registration, you will need to enter your password only (as your email address will already be in place).
4. Once this has been done you can then Activate online booking here as a non-member.
5. Once you have done this you will automatically receive a verification email to confirm your registration.
Please note that you only need to enter your password when clicking on the verification link, as your email address will already be in place.
Once this has been done you can then ‘Connect to your existing membership’.
I've forgotten my password - how do I reset?
Reset your password here Online Member Services
If you don’t receive a link to your new password in your email inbox, check your spam and junk folders for an email from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
I am a member and being charged when booking activities included in my membership?
Sounds as though you do not have your membership connected to your online booking account.
This is easy to resolve.
Simply follow the below instructions.
1. Using the Abbeycroft App –press Book A Class and log in
2. Now ‘Switch to Full website’
3. Select ‘Register and Link’ and follow instructions
Or your membership may have expired if you pay in advance
Registered but not used online booking before?
You need to link your account to activate with the online booking service.
Choose ‘Switch to the full website’ to register and link to activate online booking.
The App is showing me Bury St Edmunds timetable, not my centre?
Bury is the default centre. Go to the menu in the top left corner and select ‘My Clubs’ and add the centre you use from the list